FERRER INTERNACIONAL, S.A., hereinafter “FERRER”, shall process the personal data of healthcare professionals, either obtained directly from them of received from IQVIA Information, S.A., in accordance with the terms and conditions described in this document.
Data provided by IQVIA Information, S.A.:
Identification details: forename and surname(s).
Work experience and academic details: specialisation, sub-specialisations, health centre.
We hold your data pursuant to the agreement we have entered into with IQVIA Information, S.A.
Other data provided directly to Ferrer: in the event you have submitted it to us
Contact details: work and/or personal email, work and/or personal telephone number.
Data inferred from medical visits: we obtain data from the contacts you have with healthcare professionals, such as medical visits, the delivery of drugs and medical devices, fees and sponsorships for attending scientific events.
The data of healthcare professional shall be processed for the following purposes:
- Managing our relationship with healthcare professionals. We use the data of healthcare professionals for managing medical visits with the intention of providing information and training about our products and services, in accordance with the consent given by you.
- Sending messages. Should we have obtained your consent to do so, we shall use your data as a healthcare professional to send you administrative messages related to services provided, attendance at conferences and the sending of documents related to transfers of value.
- Inviting you to events run/sponsored by Ferrer. Whenever we have obtained your consent as a healthcare professional to do so, we may invite you to events run or sponsored by Ferrer. In such cases, pursuant to the standards on transparency to which we are subject as members of Farmaindustria, you shall be asked for additional information in order to comply with our obligations in the clauses related to data protection.
Your data shall not be disclosed to third parties, unless officially required to do so by an administrative or judicial authority, or should it be necessary to disclose them to comply with a legal obligation or to satisfy a legitimate interest. Should it be necessary to do so for our relationship with you, suppliers who render us services may have access to your data, such as travel agents and companies that run the events that you attend. FERRER may request a full list of the categories of data controllers using the means set out below.
Your data may be kept on record until you withdraw your consent.
Your data shall be processed in the European Union. However, there is the possibility that they may be transferred to third countries for the provision of services by a supplier. In such cases, it is guaranteed that an adequacy decision of the European Commission shall be in place or a standard framework agreement, such as Privacy Shield.
You may exercise your rights of access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, the right of restriction and/or the portability of data, by writing to FERRER’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) using any of the following means, accompanied by a copy of a valid ID document:
- (i) An email to email@example.com.
- (ii) A letter addressed to Avenida Diagonal, 549, 5ª, 08029-Barcelona.
Should you not agree to your personal data being processed, you are entitled to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).